We can build
- Von Miller: Buffalo Bills linebacker turns himself in to police after arrest warrant issued December 1, 2023
- Endgame: Royal race row naming not publicity stunt, says author Omid Scobie December 1, 2023
- Train strikes: When are the walkouts in December? December 1, 2023
- The race against time to repair Edinburgh Airport's runway December 1, 2023
- Bristol man breeding glow worms in his bedroom December 1, 2023
Mission & Vision
Make a positive contribution to Britain and British society because of the opportunities given to me since moving to this great nation.
Also, for Britain to recognise the immense contribution of Muslims to the defence and success of the nation.
Strongly Believe in...
We Will Make History Together
The Conservative party is a party for everybody. But we should never be shy of saying that we want to speak up for start-ups, for small businesses, for entrepreneurs – for the people whose taxes support the whole system. Serving Britain as it transitions from outside of the EU into the world. Promoting selection and academic excellence in our schools. Defending free speech and individual liberties.
I served on the board of the Bradford Chamber of Commerce until 2014 when I was elected an MEP.
I established and acted as the honorary secretary of TAARO (Trade Association of Asian Restaurant Owners). This provided representations, support and training for Asian restaurateurs.
Since becoming an MEP, I have volunteered for a number of social action projects around Europe, including working in a hostel for underage migrants in Sicily and renovating a centre for victims of the euro crisis in Athens.