We can build
- Rockslide destroys bridge in northern India July 25, 2021
- The Hundred - Manchester Originals v Birmingham Phoenix: Issy Wong loses bat as she's caught July 25, 2021
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area? July 25, 2021
- Flash floods: Parts of London under water after heavy rain July 25, 2021
- Chaos warning over jabs proof at Premier League games July 25, 2021
Mission & Vision
Make a positive contribution to Britain and British society because of the opportunities given to me since moving to this great nation.
Also, for Britain to recognise the immense contribution of Muslims to the defence and success of the nation.
Strongly Believe in...
We Will Make History Together
The Conservative party is a party for everybody. But we should never be shy of saying that we want to speak up for start-ups, for small businesses, for entrepreneurs – for the people whose taxes support the whole system. Serving Britain as it transitions from outside of the EU into the world. Promoting selection and academic excellence in our schools. Defending free speech and individual liberties.
I served on the board of the Bradford Chamber of Commerce until 2014 when I was elected an MEP.
I established and acted as the honorary secretary of TAARO (Trade Association of Asian Restaurant Owners). This provided representations, support and training for Asian restaurateurs.
Since becoming an MEP, I have volunteered for a number of social action projects around Europe, including working in a hostel for underage migrants in Sicily and renovating a centre for victims of the euro crisis in Athens.