We can build
- Ella Adoo-Kissi-Debrah: Mum did not know pollution risks which killed daughter April 21, 2021
- Rising fuel costs drive UK inflation to 0.7 in March April 21, 2021
- Ohio shooting: Columbus police shoot dead black teenage girl April 21, 2021
- Boris Johnson told Sir James Dyson by text he would 'fix' tax issue April 21, 2021
- Covid-19: PM told Dyson he would 'fix' tax issue and passport helps Denmark open up April 21, 2021
Mission & Vision
Make a positive contribution to Britain and British society because of the opportunities given to me since moving to this great nation.
Also, for Britain to recognise the immense contribution of Muslims to the defence and success of the nation.
Strongly Believe in...
We Will Make History Together
The Conservative party is a party for everybody. But we should never be shy of saying that we want to speak up for start-ups, for small businesses, for entrepreneurs – for the people whose taxes support the whole system. Serving Britain as it transitions from outside of the EU into the world. Promoting selection and academic excellence in our schools. Defending free speech and individual liberties.
I served on the board of the Bradford Chamber of Commerce until 2014 when I was elected an MEP.
I established and acted as the honorary secretary of TAARO (Trade Association of Asian Restaurant Owners). This provided representations, support and training for Asian restaurateurs.
Since becoming an MEP, I have volunteered for a number of social action projects around Europe, including working in a hostel for underage migrants in Sicily and renovating a centre for victims of the euro crisis in Athens.